Click here for the online application. Applications may be filed anytime after the first of September.
Candidates whose applications are complete and all supporting documents have been received at Marmion by December 15 can expect a decision by mid-January.
Candidates who apply after the first exam are welcome to apply for admission, but will be evaluated and admitted on a space-available basis. Candidates whose files are incomplete as of December 15 will still be considered as active applicants, but will also be admitted on a space-available basis.
To apply to Marmion, the following are required:
- Completed application with $50 fee.
- Candidate essay questions completed by applicant.
- School recommendation with most recent grades and standardized test scores completed by principal, teacher or guidance counselor. (Three recommendations required for transfer applicants).
- Entrance exam completed. (Incoming Freshman only)
- Personal appointment/interview with Director of Admissions. (Transfer applicants only)
- October 1 – April 30: Schedule a shadow visit
- November 5, 2017 from 1-3 PM: Open House at Marmion
- December 2, 2017: Scholarship Qualifying Entrance Exam
- December 15: Deadline for receipt of the application, school recommendation, most recent report card and standardized test scores for the mid-January notification date.
- January 6, 2018: Make up date for Entrance Examination (not eligible for academic scholarships).
Candidates who apply after the first exam or whose files are incomplete as of December 15 are evaluated on a space-available basis.
Accepted students will have two weeks from the date of their acceptance letter in which to make a deposit to secure a place in the incoming class.
Apply to Marmion Online or file a paper application by downloading all three of the following forms: Admission Application, School Recommendation, Candidate Essay Questions. Applications must be accompanied by a $50 registration fee, payable to Marmion Academy.
For more information, contact Stephanie Patricoski in the Admissions Office (630) 897.6936 ext. 264.