Advancement Assistant - Marmion Abbey and Academy
The Advancement Office is responsible for the creation and implementation of the overall fundraising, communication and donor cultivation programs for the Academy, Abbey, Abbey Farms and Guatemala Mission.
The Advancement Assistant is a part-time position (20 hours per week) responsible for assisting with day-to-day clerical duties, providing assistance with events and keeping the database up-to-date. The Advancement Assistant will report directly to the Director of Advancement and work closely with all members of the Advancement team.
- Update database records by researching unknowns and making phone calls to update all records deemed out-of-date.
- Prepare mailing for Alumni Surveys and process results.
- Provide support for tasks related to Advancement and Alumni Association events.
- Assist with set-up for events and serve as volunteer coordinator at events.
- Prepare materials/packets as necessary for Trustee and Alumni Board Meetings.
- Assist webmaster by scouring website for broken links and out-of-date information and contact necessary party to provide updated content.
- Assist with Advancement/Alumni mailings.
- Handle ordering of office supplies.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite, namely Excel and Access (or database equivalent).
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Professional demeanor with internal and external public and comfort making calls.
- Ability to collaborate, prioritize, multi-task efficiently, handling high volume of requests in a timely fashion.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic work environment.
- Must be available for a flexible schedule that includes occasional evenings and weekends.
Interested individuals should complete the online application (click here).
Assistant Varsity Basketball Coach
Location: Marmion Academy
Date Posted: May 4th, 2016
Marmion Academy is currently seeking an assistant basketball coach for our varsity team. Individual should have prior playing and coaching experience, preferably with the post positions. Experience at the collegiate and/or professional level preferred. No teaching positions are currently available. Interested candidates should contact Joe Currie, head varsity basketball coach, for more information or to submit resume.
Candidate will be required to obtain all paperwork needed to coach.
Head Marmion Basketball Coach
Bus Driver (Part Time)
Marmion Academy is looking for a part-time bus driver available weekdays, evenings and some weekends. Qualified individuals must have all endorsements for school bus operation, air brake endorsement, be able to pass DOT physical, and have interstate clearance designation. Please contact Mike Mitchell at 630-897-6936 ext. 212
INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION ONLINE (CLICK HERE)